Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Free Advanced Movie Screenings

Alright guys, I know I told some of my friends about this in person already, but now it's time for my lovely readers to know:

Free screenings of movies you actually want to see are real!


So far I have seen Now You See Me and I will be seeing The Heat. The only things you actually have to pay for are food, drinks, or candy (unless you sneak some in somehow *wink wink*).

Where I find the screenings at are 3 main sites: freestufftimes.com, gofobo.com, and wildaboutmovies.com. Now the reason why I use 3 different places is the same reason why it's good to have multiple freebie sites, variety and that you need codes for RSVPing which are normally linked in on various freebie sites. Some of the sites you will have to make an account with them, so use your freebies only email address for it to avoid missing an important message.

One heads up, wild about movies takes a bit to load because it has a lot of ads on it, so be patient.

Happy Screening!

No comments:

Post a Comment